I realized that we hadn't taken any pictures of the belly. For those of you who really like this kind of thing I thought I would include. This is my belly at 17 weeks and 1 day with the twins. Ultrasound scheduled for Oct. 7th. Only a few more days before we find out!! I took the day off as the ultrasound will take 2-3 hours to complete. My hope is that I can finally buy some clothes according to gender!According to the vote 50% think it's a girl/boy and 40% think it will be girl/girl. Very interesting. Guess majority thinks my family has enough boys. (5 nephews at this point). Chris only has one niece so they could stand to have some boys on that side. Chris and I are pulling for the girl/boy combo but more than anything just want them to be healthy.
I have been feeling much better. Sickness has tapered off. Only sick once this week which is a great improvement from getting sick up to three times per day. I didn't realize how large the tummy was until I saw this picture of myself. I can't image how big it's going to be at the end.
3 comments:
You look sooo good!!! Can't wait until Wednesday, you have post ASAP!!!
Cute top! Keep the belly pics coming!
Yes nothing is cuter than a pregnant belly!
Post a Comment