Both babies again received a perfect bill of health. Heartbeat on both babies was 155 today. Most suprising was their activity, position, and weight. At this point in the pregnancy a normal
I have been feeling good at this point. Tired of the 2 potty trips during every night (at 2am and again around 5am), belly is getting a little heavy when trying to sleep so I am stuffing all types of pillows under my belly for support. Occasionally get out of breath just from walking up a flight of stairs, and yes --- the appetite is 100% back. I am hardly ever full and find myself needing breakfast and at least a couple of snacks through the day which were not things I did before being pregnant.
Despite our boys already being little piglets and weighing more than normal I have surprisingly still not gained too much weight. As of now I gained back the weight I lost in the beginning of the pregnancy. I have 5 pounds of baby and I have gained 8 pounds total. I have a feeling this will change drastically over the next few weeks as the babies had doubled in weight over the past 4 weeks. I have included some ultrasound photos for your viewing. Twin A is on the left and Twin B is on the right.
1 comment:
Baby A definitely looks like Chris. Baby B definitely looks like your dad. HAHAHAHA! (The 3-D ultrasounds are creepy/weird to me! I know they are more advanced and give you good details but something about them are just not real to me.) Good for you on your weight, you certainly don't take after your FAT Aunt Gale! :)
Post a Comment