Wednesday, October 20, 2010

8 months old today








I posted so many pictures last time that I really haven't taken many new ones for this post. See what happens -- you stalkers were on me so much that I over-loaded last time. Eight months old today. Man how time flies! The boys weighed in today to mark their 8 month birthday:

Colston = 20 pounds 12 ounces
Miles = 20 pounds 11 ounces

Down to one little pound between them now. Not much has changed since the last post. Colston is getting on his stomach more and moving backwards and Miles continues to roll around. Colston is good at getting stuck under the couch. I try to read books with the boys each night before bed. They pay attention pretty good. Colston likes to eat the books and Miles has to touch them the whole time but they are learning.....

We think that Miles may be getting a touch of something as he has not been his usual smiling self. He's been a little clingy and whines more than normal. It could also be more teeth coming in.

Have you ever wondered how much food and diapers it takes for twins? We average 95 diapers a week and 84 jars of baby food a week. To visualize food I have a picture of food that will last us 2 months below. :)

The weather continues to drop here in Florida and we are LOVING the change of temp. We have been getting lots of things done around the house (pressure washing, putting baby clothes away, etc) The boys have been spending more time out by the pool and the nanny has been able to get more walks in without the heat of the day. I found some cute hats on clearance at walmart. As the pictures show the boys need to grow into the hats as Miles couldn't even see at one point since the hat was covering his eyes.

The boys are lions for Halloween. Pictures to come next week so stay tuned!

No comments: