The boys turned 9 months old! I can't believe how fast time flies. I look back now and wish they were those little bundles for just one more day. It was so much easier to carry both of them at that point. It was 13 pounds total when they were born and as of this week they are 43 pounds and 4 ounces. WOW! No wonder I have back problems. Yes the boys could be heavy weight champions.
In this Corner:
Colston - First child in the ring weight was 7 pounds 8 ounces at birth is currently:
Weight: 21 pounds 9 ounces (70th Percentile)
Height: 29 inches (75th percentile)
Head: 18 1/2 inches (80th percentile)
Miles - My baby -- my little bundle weighed 5 pounds 15 ounces at birth is currently:
Weight: 21 pounds 11 ounces (75th Percentile)
Height: 28 1/2 inches (52nd Percentile)
Head: 18 1/2 inches (80th Percentile)
Yes - the little one I was worried I would have to watch to be sure he didn't get beat up is now heavier than his brother and the resident bully at our house. They both got great reports at the Doctor for their 9 month checkup. They are doing everything they should be at this age and a little ahead in some aspects as twins are targeted to be a little behind and they are not. The next adventure will be starting solid foods. We plan to begin that a little in a couple of weeks but really not transition completely until we are out of baby food. For now with two working parents it's much easier to have baby food then to cook the minute you walk in the door. We are so happy that we have two chubby -- big headed -- healthy boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment