For entertainment the boys like books, bathtime, swimming, and playing outside. I only allow them to play with the hard back books at this point and even those are falling apart at the seams. "Aqua" is also a favorite. Yes - our children say aqua instead of water. If we get them out of the car and the sprinklers are on they immediatly run through them. When the bath water starts running they scream in delight. Colston almost took a nose dive into the tub this week when it tried to reach over to touch the water he was so excited. The pool is also a favorite. The last two weekends we had the boys in the water practicing going under water for the first time. It's amazing they can be smiling with their mouth open and still come up smiling. We are all ready for our survival swimming that starts next week. The boys got new recliners for the living room. Just like Daddy's. Our hope is that they will sit in these verses trying to climb on our furniture all of the time. Mommy also got new patio furniture so I was super excited to expand out the boys planning area to include some adult seats. I don't have photos of it yet but I'll include them next time. I found some old pictures from a couple weeks back to add to the blog as well as some taken this weekend at the park. We had to make an effort to get the camera out since someone said the blog needed updating!
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh1fxEGDDPSL06Ih5eTFuB3wmWn_3C0mPoOoCXI7yuGIDgfHVXlOqyf3VN-_jT7Mr3QJBkd9s-7DvpyzfLVV2xSN_wBtYuTkLLkE4e9UQ4xeg5FcwwT0J8rArw_aOfSo7M8rS78Q6yjWLMv/s1600/IMG_0729.JPG">
1 comment:
Those recliners are really cute! B likes Lucy's pink bean bag right now!
Post a Comment