Colston and Miles were excited to meet Daddy's side of the family. We had a large group visiting that included Grandma Doris, James, Aunt Dinah, and Lacey. It was the first time that Doris and James had ever flown. Colston and Miles got lots of holding time in. Lacey wouldn't let them do more than hiccup without running to pick them up. Needless to say the boys were a little upset when the relatives left.
During weeks five and six the boys have continued to grow like little weeds. Miles is still on his growth spurt eating an ounce more than his brother at every feeding. We still have the boys sleeping in their pack and play in our bedroom. We aren't sure how much longer that can continue as they are beginning to get in each others space. One morning I got up as Colston was crying. When he cries he kicks his legs and was actually kicking Miles in the head. Miles on the other hand was immune to the whole thing and slept right through.
Nights have been getting easier now that I am pumping verses breastfeeding. I couldn't stay up with the demand and I coudn't get any sleep. With pumping the feedings take 10 minutes each verses 40 minutes.
We started interviewing nannies this past week. It has been interesting seeing the variety of nannies. Because I am very cost conscious I also marvel at the amount that some nannies are asking for. At this point we have a few more interviews to do and we should have a decision by the end of next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment